Play games, discuss your favorite manga, and more! Share your ideas of the activities you'd like to have at upcoming events and meet other anime fans. Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Teen Gaming Club
Come hang out and play Wii U, PS3, and Xbox 360 games. Bring your DS/3DS and battle each other, or bring your Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic cards. Drop in. For ages 11-18.
Competitive Gaming Club
This club focuses on playing competitive games such as Tekken, Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros., Soul Calibur, and more. Feel free to bring in your own games and controllers. Refreshments and snacks will be provided. Drop in. For ages 17 and up.
What Should I Read?
Genre and Teen Issues Book Lists
- If you Liked Eleanor & Park
- If you Liked The Maze Runner
- Love Stories
- If You Like Books by John Green
Reading Lists Links
- College Board Big Future.collegeboard.org
- CollegeSource: A virtual library representing over 37,000 college catalogs and over 31,300,000 course descriptions!
Financial Aid : Search for scholarships and other monetary aids to help you go to college.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook 2012-13 Edition. Use this resource to help you found out more specifics about jobs such as training and education, salary, etc. Career books can be found at the library under the call number 331.702 on the non-fiction shelves and also in the Reference area.
- Peterson's Resource : Learn about the colleges, universities, and graduate schools.
Download Digital Items Now
Can’t come to the library? The Digital
Book Catalog and Download Center enables patrons to download eBooks,
Audiobooks, and Videos from our website directly onto your personal
computer, PDA or MP3 device. It couldn’t be easier! Follow the simple step-by-step directions to place holds and download materials. Once your requested materials download, you have the materials for an allotted time. After that time, the materials are automatically returned, and you never have to worry about late fees.
The digital version of a print book can be read on your home or work
computer, laptop, pocket PC or personal digital assistant (PDA). Audio
books can be downloaded to a pocket PC, MP3 player or other portable
devices or burned to CDs. The Library's Digital Book collection includes
bestsellers and classics, fiction and non-fiction.