Access Your Account
By Phone: Call (847) 590-8706 to check for overdues, renew items, find due dates or check what you have available for pick-up. Have your library card handy!
Online with "My Account" through our Enterprise Catalog: View items you currently have checked out or on hold, pay your library bills online, cancel holds, change your password, and renew your materials (if they are renewable and there are currently no requests for the item).
- Type your full library card number (no spaces)
- Enter your password. If you have not logged in before, type in the default password (Click on Hint to display the default password)
- If you need assistance, please contact the Information Desk at (847) 428-3661, press 3.
Getting A Library Card
- A photo ID with your current address
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, a second ID with your current address is needed.
- If you have no photo ID, then 2 IDs with current address on each will be acceptable.
- Driver’s license
- State ID
- Motor vehicle registration or renewal
- Current real estate tax or utility bill
- Credit card bill
- Mail addressed to the patron and not postmarked more than 30 days previous to the request for a new card.
If you have lost your library card, the process for obtaining a new card is the same as issuing a card for the first time. Lost library cards are $1 to replace.
Loan Periods, Renewals, and Fines
Pay Library Bills Online
ProPay is the secure electronic online payment service for payment of fees through "My Account" via our Enterprise Catalog. Payment can be made by: Visa, MasterCard, MX, Diners, JRB, American Express, or Discover. There is no additional service fee for using this method of payment at this time.
Register for Email Notices